Driving has been going well buuuut Colin was my passenger the other night as I dropped off a movie at the video store and I was so nervous having him in the vehicle that I almost hit a poor fellow on a bike in a round about, and then drove on the wrong side of the road after we dropped off the movie. I don't think he was impressed by my skillz. I've been occasionally driving to work lately (heh...) and I regretfully parked underneath a HUGE tree the other day. It cost us $7 at the coin car-wash to scrub all the bird poo off.
Yesterday I wanted to clean the inside of the car so I lugged our vacuum downstairs to the underground parkade. As I descended the stairs I heard the sound of blasting water and saw the garage floor covered in water. Then I noticed a man washing his car with the fire hose. I looked at him, he looked at me, I looked at the hose, and then I went and plugged my vacuum in. Several minutes later another neighbor came downstairs to retrieve his car. He stopped on the stairs, stared at the puddle, looked at the man, looked at the hose, looked over at me, I shrugged, and then he went on his merry way. I was worried that I would somehow look like an accomplice because I too was partaking in car cleaning activities. Colin thinks that using the fire hose is genius but there is NO WAY that that's allowed. Right?
Right?
E.
No comments:
Post a Comment