My Parents ventured over from Canada and visited for about 10 days. We had a wonderful time and I think I was right when I earlier claimed that they wouldn't want to leave. Maybe they'll come back with the whole family. Here's a video of us enjoying life: click on this ->Australia Round 2
Steve showed me this video last night! I love it. I love all your video's. I loved them so much I told steve we should make our own video. Then he pointed out that it would be go like this: Us studying... more studying, making dinner, at the gym, more studying, playing with a cat, studying, sleeping, more eating.... some crazy kitchen dancing but then more studying. sooooo we are not going to make a toronto movie, but I encourage you both to keep up the good work so Steve and I can live through your videos!
ReplyDeleteWe also agreed that you guys are fun. Let decide to live in the same city so we can do fun things together more often :)
-Stacey