Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Hairy Subject

Hi its me again! Colin has been very diligent in his studying and will resume blogging upon the commencement of tomorrow when midterms are finished! I've pretty much had this week off and have spent it making yummy dinners, washing laundry & dishes, baking, and skyping! Colin and I have had very opposite weeks. One thing has been the same though:





He likes to refer to his as a "playoff beard"









And mines more of a "game on" growth.

When we were at CLBI, Colin made a point of shaving his legs at least once a week to prove a point to the ladies that its not difficult to shave ones legs. Now that we're married, I like to prove how much I dislike facial hair! We sort of compromise and are equally gross. meh.

Tonight was a pretty pivotal moment in my life because it was the finale of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE AUSTRALIA! Our favorite dancer, Robbie won!! Colin and I were avid voters. Also tonight I found out that the show is filmed in Sydney. How awesome am I to realize the night of the finale that I could have watched the show in person. FANtastic. Maybe next season...

I took some photos of our place today so I could make a virtual facebook tour! So Ima gonna go ahead and do that.

E.

1 comment: