We've had a really fun week of goodbye parties and nightly get togethers which gave our departure a jovial pizazz.
I should get to bed though because today is an early day. Our plan is stay up as long as we can on the flight from San Francisco to Sydney and then sleep the last 8-10 hours of the flight. That would mean when we wake up it will be 8:10am in Sydney. I hope that whoever occupies the 3rd seat in our row doesn't snore. Do your ear drums explode if you wear ear plugs in a plane?
-E
Onwards you go... hope the traveling goes well! gonna miss you guys a ton. seriously. a ton.
ReplyDeleteYou're gone! Craziness! I hope the flight was as good as can be -- pretty sure it couldn't be worse than mine to NZ (we're talking sleeplessness, nausea, hallucinations of sharks in the ocean below...yeah, weird, I know.) We miss you guys already and can't wait to hear some updates. LOVE YOU BOTH!!
ReplyDelete