Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bondi Beach

Today I learned how to enjoy your skin and the Australian sun at the same time. Before you leave for the beach, COMPLETELY cover your body head to toe in a high SPF, preferably more than 30. When you arrive at your destination, slap on a second coat of sunscreen and let it soak up. You may then proceed into the water to play in the ocean. When you exit the ocean, immediately and liberally reapply.

Today I only completed step 1 and paid the crimson price. But I will be better next time. Bondi beach was beautiful though and I'm told that there are even better ones! I don't want to get too remote because then you meet sharks. Today someone was attacked 35km north of where we were! He's okay because he grabbed onto a rock and held on while it tried to drag him out. How scary is that!

-E

P.s- some girls here don't wear tops on the beaches and its a little weird. Hope they didn't burn their nips!

No comments:

Post a Comment